Discover Dunster Castle Hotel
At the gateway to Exmoor park lies the medieval village of Dunster, and at the very heart of Dunster lies the Dunster Castle Hotel. Set at the foot of the castle just 20 metres from the castle entrance itself, guests couldn’t be closer to the beauty and attractions that Dunster has to offer. The location, however is just the start of your Dunster Castle Hotel experience. We want is to make the guest feel they’ve made the right decision as soon as they enter the property. The grade 2 listed building, dating from the 1700’s, is a visual treat that announces to visitors that preserving tradition is paramount to the hotel. However, upon entering the hotel, guests will see and feel that tradition has been perfectly matched with modern comforts and styling.
- Recently undergone major refurbishment in all areas
- A range of rooms from luxurious to ‘small but perfectly formed’
- Family owned and run
- Delightful restaurant using locally sourced ingredients
- Dunster’s only free private car park
- Free superfast broadband throughout
- Premier wedding & function venue from 10 – 200 persons
- Dog-friendly Hotel & Restaurant
We will be closing our doors’ to our restaurant on Friday 22nd September (from 3pm) until Sunday 24th September. We will be open between 12pm and 9pm on the Sunday, for anyone who hasn’t yet tasted our magnificent Sunday lunch, to allow those to indulge on its “traditionally British” bounty.
We apologise if this causes any inconvenience but please, if you would like further information regarding our opening times, give us a call direct on 01643 823030.