Discover Dunster Castle Hotel
At the gateway to Exmoor park lies the medieval village of Dunster, and at the very heart of Dunster lies the Dunster Castle Hotel. Set at the foot of the castle just 20 metres from the castle entrance itself, guests couldn’t be closer to the beauty and attractions that Dunster has to offer. The location, however is just the start of your Dunster Castle Hotel experience. We want is to make the guest feel they’ve made the right decision as soon as they enter the property. The grade 2 listed building, dating from the 1700’s, is a visual treat that announces to visitors that preserving tradition is paramount to the hotel. However, upon entering the hotel, guests will see and feel that tradition has been perfectly matched with modern comforts and styling.
- Recently undergone major refurbishment in all areas
- A range of rooms from luxurious to ‘small but perfectly formed’
- Family owned and run
- Delightful restaurant using locally sourced ingredients
- Dunster’s only free private car park
- Free superfast broadband throughout
- Premier wedding & function venue from 10 – 200 persons
- Dog-friendly Hotel & Restaurant
Special for the Weekend
Join us Saturday 14th October to Monday 16th for a taste of our meticulously crafted special – a taste of the west. For this weekend only, we are offering a creamy dill and wholegrain mustard prime fish pie topped with a golden cheesy mash, for a rocketting £16.
So, be part of the spectacle and book a table direct via 01643 823030. Otherwise, pop in and speak to a member of our staff for more information.